The journal publishes Full length papers, Short communications, Review articles containing original research work of Natural Sciences (Life Sciences and Physical Sciences), Technology, Social Sciences and Medical science. Therefore, standard research communications will be considered for publication from Indian and Foreign authors. The selection and publication of research paper are done after recommendation of referee and subject experts. Following types of contributions are considered for publication :
(I). Full length research papers
(II). Short communications
(III). Review articles
- All research communications must be written in English only.
- Manuscripts should be sent with double 1.5 typing specifically in running text only, in soft copy (preferably through E-mail). Soft copy format should be in MS Word font. Diagrams and charts (if any) should be in MS Excel.
- Manuscripts for full length research papers should not be more than 14 typed pages. It must be divided into the following sub-headings:
- Title, Author’s name with official address (E-mail compulsory), Abstract, Key Words, Introduction / Hypothesis, Objectives, Material and Methods / Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (if any) and References.
- References should be numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4 etc. in order of their citation in the text. The format of references must be as under :
- Surname and initials followed by title, name of journal/ book in abbreviated form in italics, volume number in bold with issue number in bracket , page number and year of publication in bold and in bracket.
- Short communications not exceeding 800 words with a short abstract of about 50 words, will be considered for publication.
- After receipt of your manuscript (research paper), it is sent to two referees. Their recommendations regarding acceptance will be final and binding. The editorial board reserves the right to reframe, reproduce, condense or make essential alterations in the research articles.
- The manuscript(s) will not be returned in any case whether accepted or rejected. Acceptance of research article(s) will be communicated to author(s) in due course of time.
- All correspondence should be addressed to The Editor, Journal of Science and Technological Research. It is essential to mention reference number specifically given to your research article for further correspondence.
- The data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements here in are the sole responsibility of the concerned author(s) or advertiser(s). Accordingly the Publisher, the Editorial Board and the Editors accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate, misleading or copied data, opinion or statement and no corrigendum in such cases will be published in the journal.
- The author(s) should give an undertaking in the writing at the time of submission of papers that the manuscripts (research papers) submitted to journal have not been published and have not been submitted for publishing elsewhere, besides manuscripts are their original work.
All legal under taking related to the Research Link Journal are subjected to be hearable at Bhopal (M.P.) jurisdiction only.